Skimboarding is one of the most thrilling and rapidly growing sports in the world. Some amazing skimboarding events are held around the world, and many experts participate in these events.
Apart from that, the game has got so popular among youngsters in certain countries that numerous kids are interested to know how to skimboard and how does skimboarding work.
Situated in the south-west of Portugal, the Algavre provides you with an infinity waves breaking on shore. Learn this fun and cool sport with the
most well known skimboarder and athlet of the Algarve region.
Miguel Braz, with more than 15 years of experience, will make your lessons
- Meeting point Porto De Mos mainly but it can change depedning on conditions
- Skimboard and wetsuit provided if needed.
- Max 6 people per class
- Guidance from an Europen champ
- Depending on conditions and tides
- Your own equipment if you have it
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, swimwear and towel
- Warm cloth for winter sessions
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
Suitable for all levels of skimboarding
- Activity for +8 years old
10% discount on any products at the Jah Shaka Surf shop (Offer does not include selected technical products, rentals and other activities)
- Please be aware that all the activities are not recommended if you have health issues or if you are pregnant