Posted on February 7, 2013
February 7, 2013
- Explore natural rock arches, quiet sandy beaches, and the famous caves and grottos of the Ponte de Piedade by kayak.
- Improve your kayaking ability and experience the best of the Algarve's magnificent coastline.
- Small children are welcome if they can swim.
- 2.5 hour kayaking tour of Ponte da Piedade.
- Snorkeling equipment and dry bags for cameras (available on request).
- Safe storage for valuables in the office or beach hut.
- Support boat available at all times during the tour.
- Every day at 9am (early bird), 9.30am, 12pm, and 2:30pm.
- Extra session during summer 5pm.
- Meeting time is approximately 1/2hr before departure.
This coastline is even more stunning from a kayak. Walk along the cliff tops, but you must plan to take a kayak tour through the sea caves and around the coastline.