1. GLOBE Skateboards, from 132€ 2. GoPro Mouth Mount, 58€ 3. Wallet HERSCHEL, 35€ 4. NorthCore Wetsuit hook up, 13€ 5. FCS Premium Soft car racks, 60€ 6. Double face beanie VISSLA, 22€ 7. SEXWAX cold water, 3€ 8. Funky socks CHEAPO BRAND, 6€ 9. Snow goggles VONZIPPER, 72€ 10. System Surfboards, from 315€
Christmas is just around the corner! Time to think about presents for your favourite surfers! We have a few great gift ideas for those who surf, skate and have the active lifestyle – they will be thankful to Santa for a handy present, even if they haven’t asked for it!
1. The Globe skateboard is the perfect way to cruise around and move your way to school or work. Not too big, not too small, just the right size! A smooth wooden finish along the bottom, with a hard grit on the top to give that good grip. Always fun to skate around the city centres to do your shopping and easy to travel with. We have a variety of them at Jah Shaka Surf shop in Lagos.
2. The way to film your surfing has changed! Never thought of the new perspective? Easy and comfortable to use the Go Pro mouth mount is really the one you need. It also allows bite support for a super stable footage and easy breathable tube to use just the same way as you snorkel.
3. Wallets are the great personal gift for men. More space equals more spending on these great gifts. It is the one you need! Don’t forget to put a little banknote inside from Santa – it is said to be a bad luck if giving an empty wallet.
4. Always having to leave your wet wetsuit lying around? Well grab one of these hooks to stop the mess! They are also magnetic! You can hang it onto your car and let your wetsuit to dry while chilling at the beach after surf. It has a strong magnet so it wouldn’t fall off even if you forget it out there on your van. Great idea if you like travelling with your camper van!
5. The perfect soft car roof racks will let your boards stay safe on the car. The rack can hold up to 3 shortboards or 2 longboards. One easy item to forget when renting a car! You will need them. From all the range of roof straps and racks available on the market nowadays, FCS Premium Soft racks have one of the highest rating in its quality/price category
6. Still sunny days here in Portugal, but the cold crispy wind will catch you out. The beanie is not only a trendy item but will keep your head nice and warm just like Granny said “Keep your ears warm!”. This VISSLA one is also double face so you can have two colours in one!
7. The best wax for your surfboard in the cold Atlantic waters and also it’s environmental friendly! Made of 100% recycled fibres and non-toxic. Another SEX WAX bar is always good idea for the Christmas stockings
8. Cold feet this winter? A pair of the funky CHEAPO socks to warm them up! We love Cheapos for it’s hawaiian print that makes you smile in the chilly winter days. Another stocking’s idea!
9. Snow season is here! If you are going to spend the winter in the mountains – get ready beforehand to beat the resort shop’s crazy prices on the equipment in the high season! Otherwise you can just pretend it’s snowing in Portugal as well, why not? And where those goggles around – 100% UV protection with an ergonomic frame design!
10. …And the legendary System surfboards in stock! Full range of styles: Minimal, Evolution, Fish and Short boards. We offer fins and leash for FREE! And a good discount on tail pad and board-bag too!
Find more about System Surfboards in our review here.
Stop by JahShaka surf shop in Lagos to check all the gear out and feel free to contact us about sizes, models and colours available!