Windsurfing & Wingfoiling
Enjoy the speed of Freeride, Slalom and Freestyle windsurfing starting at the lagoon of Alvor, next to Meia Praia Beach. Same place where you can try and enjoy wingfoiling.
Wind is very frequent between the months of June to September when the nortrada almost blows on a daily basis.
The full range of windsurfing and wingfoiling lessons from beginner to expert. All courses are designed to improve your windsurfing and wingfoiling technique and progression within the sport.
Lagos and the surrounding areas are also known by the summer winds called “nortadas”, common winds from June to September that makes Lagos, the right place for these sports!
Beginner lessons starts in the lagoon, were the shallow water provides excellent conditions for the first sessions.
Improve your freestyle manoeuvres or just go for an easy ride.
Qualified instructors provide all lessons and the school offers high-quality boards and sails. Perfect for each level.
From relaxed cruising to radical freestyle and wave riding, these water sports afford pleasure for everyone!
- Transfer to the location from Jah Shaka Surf Shop
- Modern equipment
- 3 hour lesson
- Qualified instructors
- Unique teaching methods
- Lessons are normally in the afternoon depending on wind conditions
- Minimum age 14 years old and 40KG
- Ideal conditions for beginners are days with winds between 10-15 knots
- Private lessons available
- 10% discount on anything at the Jah Shaka Surf shop (Offer does not include selected technical products, rentals and other activities)
- Please be aware that all the activities are not recommended if you have health issues or if you are pregnant