Try wakeboarding at the cable park, is a great place to learn or try new tricks and maneuvers
Have an incredible day in the 2.0 system cable park in Lagos
You can also enjoy the show while having cold drinks on the deck
Lagos cable park
Wakeboarding can be one of the most fun things to do in town.
Just located 3.4km outside Lagos, can be the best option for an afternoon with some friends.
The park, formed with 2 2.0 systems has access for beginners, intermediate and advance wakeboarders.
You can either choose to practice straight lines or flat tricks or move on to the next level and give it a go on the rails and jumps.
You will also be able to chill out on the deck while drinking a cold sangria.
- Safety talk and guidance from a professional team
- Latest wakeboarding equipement including board, vest, helmet and wetsuit if needed
- Tuition and advice to suit your level
- From 10am to 8pm depending on season and weather conditions
- There is a bar at the Wakepark in case you need food and drinks
- Transfer can be arranged
- Even tho the water level is not too high, you need to know how to swim
- 10% discount on anything at the Jah Shaka Surf Shop (Offer doesn’t include selected technical products, rentals and other activities)
- Please be aware that all the activities are not recommended if you have health issues or if you are pregnant