The Algarve is an ideal location for mountain biking with a 1000m extinct volcano 30kms away, vast natural parks on the west coast with endless dirt roads, and a great single track surrounding Lagos.
Each ride is tailored to the guests on the day – from a relaxed scenic day trip to downhill riding with all the equipment included.
MIAS qualified instructors with extensive experience in mountain biking and all of the trails the local area.
Full day rides include lunch and drinking water.
Mountain Biking Rules
The Algarve, due to its famouse climate, is the ideal location for mountain biking with 1000m extinct volcanoes 30kms away, vast natural parks on the west coast and endless dirt roads and single track surrounding Lagos.
Get lost in the nature exploring different areas and tracks guided by qualified local Mountain Bike instructors. Spend half day or a full they on a bike.
From beginners to advance levels, single, group or family rides Lagos has multiple options of discovering the surroundings on two wheels.
A great experience that you can’t miss!
- Front suspension good quality bikes.
- MIAS qualified instructors.
- Full day rides include lunch and water.
- 9:30am to 12:30pm morning rides.
- 2pm to 5pm afternoon rides.
- 9:30am to 4pm full day ride.
- water or energetic drink
- sports clothing and shoes
- Always check your level before booking any of our Bike Tours.
- Minimum of 2 people for Enduro Uplifts.
- 10% discount on any products at Jah Shaka Surf Shop (Offer not available on selected technical products, rentals and other activities)