Dolphin watching and coastal wildlife safari in one of Portugal’s most stunning locations.
1.30 to 2 hour boat tour. See dolphins, seabirds and sea turtles.
Several species of cetaceans: the Common Dolphin (Delphinus delphis) and Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus).
Spectacular sights of the famous grottos of Ponta da Piedade.
Dolphin Safari Rules
Along with the bottlenose dolphin, the common dolphin is one of the most familiar species of cetacean. Along the Portuguese coast, the common dolphin occurs in high numbers and is most often spotted along the Portuguese coastline. Common dolphin’s are described as remarkably gregarious, and are one of the fastest and highest jumping cetaceans. The common dolphin can grow to 2.55 meters and weigh as much as 200 lbs.
- Life jacket
- Daily trips of 1.30h/2h aproximately
- Departing depending on season and sea conditions
- Jumping from the boat is forbidden
- Boat tours can sometimes be affected and cancelled due to weather conditions
- Please be aware that all the activities are not recommended if you have health issues or if you are pregnant
- 10% discount on any products at the Jah Shaka Surf Shop (Offer not available on selected technical products, rentals and other activities)