We can arrange daily scuba diving and snorkeling trips along the stunning Algarve Coast from Lagos to Sagres for divers of all experience levels.
Learn the core skills in the swimming pool. Then dive in the sea in the afternoon.
Intermediate & advanced diving with Professional PADI instructors.
PADI Open Water course is a full diving qualification valid for life everywhere in the world. It allows to go diving without an instructor up to 18 metres.
Take 2 Hrs snorkeling trip along the coast of Lagos. One guide per 5 snorkelers and all equipment included.
Diving the Algarve waters
Lagos offers diving adventures for divers of all levels of experience.
This beautiful coastline from Lagos to Sagres, has reefs, caves and a variety of marine life including octopuses, lobsters, crabs, blue conger eels, anemones, sea urchins, starfish, rays, big fish…
The best diving conditions are usually between April and October. The water temperature varies from fresh 14 to comfy 22C. The visibility in the Atlantic is 5-15m on average, depending on wind and currents. But it can also reach up to 20m on perfect days.
If you aren’t too sure of the diving experience, join the snorkelling group, swim around the most famous beaches next to Ponta da Piedade and admire the sea life.
- Specific instruction for each dive
- Diving or snorkelling equipment
- Qualified Instructor for the courses
- Most tours starts in the morning but it depends on the sea condition and on season
PADI Open Water course available
- Diving and snorkelling have a +10 years old age limit
- Health problems related to breathing, heart or other diseases must be notified on booking time
- Please be aware that all the activities are not recommended if you have health issues or if you are pregnant
- Be reasonably confident in and under the water
- 10% discount on any products at the Jah Shaka Surf shop (Offer not available on selected technical products, rentals and other activities)