Step-by-step introduction to the equipment and basics of climbing techniques, rappelling/abseiling and top-rope setup.
Guided tours for more experience climbers.
Deep water solo or climbing routes are situated at the cliffs.
Best rocks in Portugal and Europe at all.
Climbing in the Algarve
Come and join us at one of the most scenic climbing areas in Portugal where most of the rock climbing places are set up in the nature parc ‘Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina’.
In the park a great number of the climbing routes are situated at the cliffs, so imagine nice moves over the azure blue ocean accentuated by the sound of waves and refreshing gust.
Our climbing lessons can be taken as a climb class or as a guided tour, you can also choose if you want to do half day or full day.
- 2 hrs session of rock time.
- Fully qualified and friendly guides.
- Complete climbing equipment.
- Introduction to climb equipment & safety.
- Practical training in belay technics, basic climb technics, outdoor toprope setup, rappelling/abseiling.
- Practical training in cliff jump & basic climb technics (Deep Water Solo).
- Climbing shoes & wetsuit (Deep Water Solo).
- Transfer to the spots around Lagos and Sagres, pick-up and drop-off.
- Open every day except Sundays.
- 2L water
- Sturdy shoes
- Wind-sun protection
- 12+ years activity.
- Check departures on booking days.
- 10% discount on any products at Jah Shaka Surf Shop (Offer doesnt include selected technical products, rentals and other activities).