Never Winter Weekends
How to afford a weekend surf trip in Sunny Portugal, it's easier than you think!
Following our SOLD OUT Never Winter Weekend in November, we are excited to announce we're hosting another one! Our Never Winter Weekend this March is perfect for beginners looking to get their first taste of surfing, up to advanced desperate to get back in the water after a long waveless winter.
Escaping the rain, wind and potential snow is more affordable than you think!
Average Spend in London: £106.45
- 1 Ticket to the Cinema: £12 (and you don't even get popcorn! That's an extra £4)
- 4 Pints of Sagres at a relatively nice watering hole: £17.60 (or a bottle of wine)
- Take Away for 2: £42
- Coffee and slice of cake: £7.90
- Roast Dinner in a pub: £14.95
- Day Travel on Underground and Buses: £12
Portugal for the Weekend: £103.86
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Surf Lodge with Pool, Hammocks, Sea View, Fire Pit
- 2 Full Days Surfing
- 4 Lessons with Professional surf coaches
- 2 Days Wetsuit and Board Hire
- 3 Delicious breakfasts including pancakes!
- 2 Beach Lunches.
*London prices are based on average spend per weekend, not to be taken too seriously.