Surf Yoga údar na Seachtaine: bandia Cuir
Fervent Konasn: Goddess Poz
Yoga and surfing really are the perfect combination. Many pro surfers have included yoga into their training for improving their strength, flexibility, breath and balance.
Goddess pose is one of my all time favourite poses, I included it daily, not only in my own practice, but also while teaching. It builds strength, flexibility and is a very empowering, strong pose encouraging you to bring out your inner god/goddess! (not just for the ladies!)
- Helps to strengthen and tone your quads, core muscles, inner thigh muscles as well as shoulders, arms and upper back
- Síneann agus osclaíonn na cromáin, cófra, agus groin
- a chabhraíonn chun tapas (teas) chuig an gcomhlacht a thabhairt - Gan a bheith cearr le plátaí beaga bia sobhlasta.
Dul isteach Posture:
- Starting in Tadasana, or mountain pose, feet hip width apart at the top of your mat, you’re your feet about 3.5 feet apart, with toes out and heels in at about a 45 degree angle.
- Engaging the core muscles, drawing the naval into the spine, bend deeply into your knees opening the hips, check to make sure that you knees are over the ankles, if not, take this time to readjust.
- Here you can bring your hands into your heart centre, or if you would like, you can bring the arms to shoulder height, bending at the elbows for a shoulder and chest.
- Draw the tailbone down towards the floor, and aim to keep the spine elongated reaching up to the sky, chest open.
- Fan anseo le haghaidh 5 10-breaths iomlán, agus céim siar i sliabh údar nuair atá tú réidh